Dunne and Dusted

Garry.Cook said:
If what Dunne has said is true then I do feel a little ashamed that he was not allowed to stay and fight for his place. However, he has gone to another good side where he will have a decent chance of european football and he got a pay-off for his service to our club so really everybody wins and Dunne and City can concentrate on their futures now. No need for bitterness.

you should know Gaz?

OrigamiNinja said:
Neil McNab said:
How much have Madrid just spent and they change their manager more often than I change the oil in my motor! Cook's happy because the big names have come through the door but don't for one minute think he'll bat an eyelid when it comes to pushing the Tafia ejector button!

Theres one major difference between the situation at Madrid and our own though, the manager does not buy the players at Madrid! They have spent £200 million on players that the president wanted, the manager is there merely to coach the players that the president buys, his say on transfers is minimal! Hughes has bought the players he wanted and our owners gave him £120 million to do so!
Who we bought was more dictated by who was attainable rather than who Hughes would have wanted and the names on that list would have been similar whoever was in the hot seat. Cooke is obviously running the show and Hughes is working within the boundries he's given. Has every manager in the history of football that's been given a few quid to spend been kept on long term? Answer is no, I'm sure Raffa would have been out on his ear by now without that stuffy win in the Cl final.

As a City fan for 46 yrs i am totally ashamed of what our club have done
We are not the shite from stretford we reward and look after our heroes and Dunnie was one of them i know all about the football reasons and how some of the younger blues just crave success but for me this IF true is a sad day and puts our club in a very bad light

Mr Cooke if you read these boards in my estimation this is a very bad move for the sake of 6mill the hart of our club is changing very sad

And yes i know its all about winning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.