Dunne 'n' dusted

Gotta admit I smiled when I realized he got the goal, becuse I definitely felt that we had enough to get back in it anyway. Not a question of weather he deserved it or not, just a "it had to happen" kind of moment.

I think people who show dislike for Dunne or doesn't appreciate what he's done for us either have short memories or haven't been fans for very long.

gray27 said:
I cheered his goal, I'm glad that it was him that scored and not any other of the villa b*****ds!!!! Our 21st century Legend!!!

You cheered?

Well done Richard Dunne,great game for him,a well earned point for us.For those people having a go at him and having a go at the real city fans that arent youre absolutely pathetic and need to have a good think about what being a blue really means!!

Brucie Bonus said:
gray27 said:
Calm Down, He is a Legend for us.
Prick. Fucking plastic. Fuck off you fucking fake.

What a fucking idiot you are. We're just acknowledging the guy had a good game. Is that way over your head?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.