Dunne Rejects Move

dannybcity said:
kramer said:
You've all got short memories, this is a player who was preparing to leave at the end of last season and join Dirty Harry at Portsmouth unless he got £50,000 a week he also was allegedly organizing a player boycott in support of SGE He is no more than an average PL player and I will be very disappointed if he starts any games next season Blue through and through don't make me laugh Peter Barnes, Mike Summerbee, Tommy Booth etc they are the blues through and through but to be fair to Dunne he is n o different than most current generation players

Dunney refused to move when we needed him to stay and people were talking about a big move. He said he wanted to end his career at City, now we don't really need him we kick him out on his arse? That's a shitty way to conduct yourself and I'll be gutted if we do it to the most loyal servant in my time.

Dunne is most definately blue through and through.

^^^

People want loyalty from players, but when it comes to someone who has given fantastic service to the club for almost 10 years he's hounded out. If he wants to stay, then he should be allowed to. It's the least he deserves.

he will still be valuable to us next season, one of the best back ups in the prem (most of the time anayway) lol.

edit: or is he just staying untill we sign a defender as he knows he'll get first team if we dont?

either way he's staying loyal and making sure we are safe at all times.

but if city have accepted two bids then surely we must've signed/almost signed another defender? after all mark hughes did say that he would'nt sell untill we get replacements???

OB1 said:
Hope Dunne does choose to stay and fight for his place. He is certainly entitled to choose to do that.

if your happy with mid table then he is your man want to win things then gotta move on fair enough squad player but dont think he would like to go from captain to carling cup player vinny the answer to replace him with lescott if we get him

I can't believe the amount of stick that Dunne is getting!

Ok, he did make a few mistakes last season but in a lot of instances it was due to him covering for others - admittedly not in every case though.

I think a few of you have very short memories and don't appreciate what he has done for us whilst he's been here. He may not be the best technically in the PL but he has given everything for us. Ok, that should be expected from a professional but it isn't always the case.

I want Dunne in my squad if not actually in the starting 11.

The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
He's like John Terry at chelsea or Steven Gerrard at Liverpool or Maldini at AC. He's city through and through.

WOW! Someone's been on some strong shit tonite

His desire to stay has gotta be the 2nd worst news of the day

Ed68 said:
I can't believe the amount of stick that Dunne is getting!

Ok, he did make a few mistakes last season but in a lot of instances it was due to him covering for others - admittedly not in every case though.

I think a few of you have very short memories and don't appreciate what he has done for us whilst he's been here. He may not be the best technically in the PL but he has given everything for us. Ok, that should be expected from a professional but it isn't always the case.

I want Dunne in my squad if not actually in the starting 11.

Well you are saying you are happy to never win anything then because while Dunne has any role to play at the club we will win fuck all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.