dunne stay or go

bluecolm

dunne has got a lot of shit lately and its bullshit just because fair enough this season could have gone a bit better but i think he is still one of the best centre halves in britain and should not be sold

i do agree with you, and i think out of his service to the club he should be given another year

however, this season was very different from last year in our tactics. This season weve been playing very attacking formations which sometimes leaves the back four exposed, therefore its made our defence look bad, and mistakes have occured

Stay surely, strength in depth at the back, and he can pass on some pearls of wisdom to Ben Mee, for example. He's 29!

i dont think he will go,,, butt now i want him to he fucks up to many times and how many own goals has he scored:Shmmm

been an excellent servent, player and captain but i now think its time for a change.
hes not getting any younger and will only become a liability by further mistakes being made.
we have to plan for a team thats gonna be together for a few years to come.

Definitely stay. Maybe he wont be captain next year and maybe (depending who we sign) he wont be a regular starter but we've got a lot of deadwood that needs shipping out before we even consider getting rid of Dunne. He might not have had a great season and he might not be getting any younger but I think hes a great player to have in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.