dunne stay or go

maine-road-ali said:
been an excellent servent, player and captain but i now think its time for a change.
hes not getting any younger and will only become a liability by further mistakes being made.
we have to plan for a team thats gonna be together for a few years to come.

this

go he is living for the day. back to drinking and smoking in the pub thats not how a prem footballer should behave

after 4 sendings off,several own goals,and a degree of dodgy performances,i think he's now sadly become a spent force.This seasons stats prove that Titus Bramble has become a better player than Duninho....THAT'S HOW LOW HE'S SLUMPED!

JamesTenOne said:
Definitely stay. Maybe he wont be captain next year and maybe (depending who we sign) he wont be a regular starter but we've got a lot of deadwood that needs shipping out before we even consider getting rid of Dunne. He might not have had a great season and he might not be getting any younger but I think hes a great player to have in the squad.

This...

His pay went up 100%
he performances went down 50%

Kompany at CB with Ned - DeJong in midfeild with Jonno - Zab at RB - if not get Johnson from Pompey

Micah - a job in GNC - where he can get a discount on Whey powder and then appear on "Britain Strongest Man" dragging his Bentley along - or one of his bling braclets

He can go for me... Looks like he's losing/lost it.

He's never been an athlete but he's looking old and (more) cumbersome and not enough of an athlete to play at the top level...

Simple as that.

Good luck to him, been a great servant but the championship beckons because whoever he plays for next will go down, eventually..

Or be Ipswich?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.