Dunne to Villa ?

MCFCinUSA said:
Bonol said:
Dunne is a better player than a lot of you are making out. The time you will find out is when hes gone.

I agree with you 100%

he had an awful year last season, but part of this is because of his usual very high standards.

you don't suddenly become an atrocious player overnight; he's still got it in him, and if he does go elsewhere you'll see how he gets on.

I wish people would get off his back, if not for the above, then at least because confidence is a large part of football and this isn't the best way for us to show our support when the chips have been down.

Dunne is up there with the best of our defenders, no question - and I'm as aware as anyone of his mistakes and current poor form.

I'd hate to see him go at this point in time.
I think you two are correct and I hope he stays, if he does go to Villa, he'll do well. We had a lot of changes to our squad last season and that accounts for some of the slip ups.

No fucking way on earth we would sell our captain to our main rivals!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.