Dunne!!!!

whitefield_blue

How can people on here call him and say he needs to go. The guy is struggling to cover for that Lazy twat Richards. He is the only defender that needs to get a grip. Big time charly who is not that good at football. we can do far better. I think Dunne wouldnt have got sent off if richards would have done his job. Fulham is a prime example that all 3 goals came down there left side. We need shut of him not fucking Dunne.

Tonight was brilliant, an all round great performance bar Richards lazy as ever and i think Ireland had a fairly poor game although the lad has carried the team this season.

Same excuse, covering Micah.

Does he have to try and jump on them then or can he just stand them up?

what do not realise about dunne is time is up he is to slow he is fat and now he is shite!!!! aah i'v got an idea lets buy maradonna and pele they will do ok wont they, ermm no they are to old and now shite just like dunne end of he has to go

i think your all fuckin mad, the guy plays out of his skin for city. Richards is the weak link in our deffence not Dunne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.