dunney monster

colinbellsboots

i might be the only one, but i really cant see dunney being with us much longer,that bothers me.
4 years runing player of the season,strongly linked with sunderland....

personaly i think he should stay untill he retires,then should be given a coaching role at the club....
loyalty is a thing that not many players seem to have,which is sad in my eyes....

anyway if he dose go i would wish him well and guarentee a standing ovation should he ever return in any copacity.......still hope the club decide that loyalty should be rewarded tho...

Is Dunne going ??? Only Joking mate. I agree with you but if we wanna achieve greatness we cant talk any stray cats with us he just wont make the cut !

samy said:
Is Dunne going ??? Only Joking mate. I agree with you but if we wanna achieve greatness we cant talk any stray cats with us he just wont make the cut !

ok fair point but there will come a point where exsperiance is required and with his background hed be brilliant to come off the bench and calm everyone down, especialy if say were 2 -1 up at the swamp three mins to go and the team seem a bit edgey...he could guide them home....

I said this a while back. People expect players to be loyal to a club whan we are on hard times, yet dunne has one bad year and a lot are writting him off.

Still a good player, and as we talk about getting a great squad, i think we shouldn't be selling our better players. He has experience and is city through and through. I really hope we keep him.

Agree with both of your post, But say we do get Lesscott and Kolo and we have Zab,Ned, and Richards say Dunnes form is diping and he not the player he was would Richard Dunne be the sort of player who will sit on the bench week in week out no hes not and he shouldnt be!

samy said:
Agree with both of your post, But say we do get Lesscott and Kolo and we have Zab,Ned, and Richards say Dunnes form is diping and he not the player he was would Richard Dunne be the sort of player who will sit on the bench week in week out no hes not and he shouldnt be!

I don't rate Kolo too highly. If we were to bring in a centre half, i'd have that cheillini, from juve, if anyone.

Clubber said:
samy said:

I don't rate Kolo too highly. If we were to bring in a centre half, i'd have that cheillini, from juve, if anyone.

cheillini looked shite in da confederations cup. fuck gettin him.

colinbellsboots said:
samy said:

ok fair point but there will come a point where exsperiance is required and with his background hed be brilliant to come off the bench and calm everyone down, especialy if say were 2 -1 up at the swamp three mins to go and the team seem a bit edgey...he could guide them home....

LOL! You obviously didn't see the home game against Everton.
We were in time added on in that one and how did it turn out?

Clubber said:
I said this a while back. People expect players to be loyal to a club whan we are on hard times, yet dunne has one bad year and a lot are writting him off.

Still a good player, and as we talk about getting a great squad, i think we shouldn't be selling our better players. He has experience and is city through and through. I really hope we keep him.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Ricster said:
Clubber said:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

A bit of sense here I cant imagine Dunne wanting to leave the club. Its going to be a battle to get into the team for everyone. At the moment we havn't signed a new centre back. Ned isn't the finished product same as Kompany. Everton wont sell Lescott and for the money being mentioned Lescott isnt worth that amount. Toure I dont mind him but I dont think Arsenal will sell him as there defence is shit and he is 1 of there better players so thats a no go either. I wouldn't believe what you read in the papers or see on the bbc text. The papers knew fuck all about the Barry deal fair enough with Santa Cruz as we were in for him last season. What other signings did Hughes make that the media pick up on maybe Bellamy nothing for the rest.
As for players going yes some players will move on but we need a squad. I think there will be a few going maybe 6 players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.