Dunney

BOMBER7967 said:
bert38 said:
as I said some on here have demonstrated their complete ignorance-Bomber take a bow.
BERT38 LISTEN MATE I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ENEMIES HERE BUT DUNNE HAS BEEN A LIABILTY FOR A WHILE NOW IMO AND IF IGNORANCE IS BLISS THEN YOU HAVE IT IN SPADES IF YOU THINK WE WILL EVER BE A FORCE WITH HIM IN THE BACK FOUR

Take the caps lock of man, on the net its considered shouting if its in caps.

capslock.jpg

Challenger1978 said:
BOMBER7967 said:
bert38 said:
as I said some on here have demonstrated their complete ignorance-Bomber take a bow.
BERT38 LISTEN MATE I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ENEMIES HERE BUT DUNNE HAS BEEN A LIABILTY FOR A WHILE NOW IMO AND IF IGNORANCE IS BLISS THEN YOU HAVE IT IN SPADES IF YOU THINK WE WILL EVER BE A FORCE WITH HIM IN THE BACK FOUR

Take the caps lock of man, on the net its considered shouting if its in caps.

I AM SHOUTING - but just for you I will calm down!!

Can I take you back about 9 years when under Joe royle.
The days half the team were on the P**s and attracting quite a lot of media attention.
Richard Dunne was one of the booze boys and IMO thought he was gone before he had properly started.
Look what then happened and how much he matured as a player and also improved.

My point is we know where he has come from and we know he has been pretty bad at times.
Look how good he is when he is really good.
He hasn't had his best season for us by any means but I think he is coming back to form.
I'm sick of fickle fans getting on players backs.
Lets get behind our players FFS.

Yes, he was very lucky not to be sent off because of 2 stupid tackles without touching the ball and also escaped from giving away a penalty in another occasion as well. But his distribution did improving a bit and overall he's better than himself before the ban.

cartoid1220 said:
Can I take you back about 9 years when under Joe royle.
The days half the team were on the P**s and attracting quite a lot of media attention.
Richard Dunne was one of the booze boys and IMO thought he was gone before he had properly started.
Look what then happened and how much he matured as a player and also improved.

My point is we know where he has come from and we know he has been pretty bad at times.
Look how good he is when he is really good.
He hasn't had his best season for us by any means but I think he is coming back to form.
I'm sick of fickle fans getting on players backs.
Lets get behind our players FFS.

I am not being fickle! fuck me I have followed this club through thin & thin but I want us to be future proof and I dont see Richrad Dunne taking us to the next level, its just an opinion and I would love to be proved wrong

Its no harm for your centre back to be a bit dirty...provided he gets away with it, i didnt think any of the tackles he made last night were straight reds, he was just letting the striker know he was about. Are we not always complaining off how light weight we are and dont stand up for ourselves.

BOMBER7967 said:
bert38 said:

i think you need to press caps lock (its on the left side of the keyboard) it seems to be stuck

He's struggling to cope with average strikers. Thats the worry.

He peaked last season and the only way will be down. City are leaving this type of player behind. Not necessarily a bad thing. A better CB will be signed in the summer. Make do with what we have for now.

I for one thought Dunne had a good game,he seems much more at ease now he's not covering for Micahs mistakes at centre half.Could see that revenge tackle coming a mile off,thought their player deserved it to be honest,he was niggling at Dunne all game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.