Dunny Monster..

Re: Richard Dunne goes further ahead in own goals standings!

Useless twat ruined my clean sheet for fantasy football :(

Re: Re: Dunny Monster..

Wolfy said:
People say they thought it was a disgrace how Hughes was sacked. Well, I thought it was a disgrace how Hughes got rid of Dunne - especially when he was 2 months away from being at City for 10 years. Dunne was immense for us.

"Yeah, it's funny, we need the money." indeed.

This. I hated Hughes from the start. And when he ditched Dunney that was it for me.

Some blues have very short memories.

Re: Some things never change

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
DiscoSteve said:
Dunney scores ANOTHER own goal, this time for QPR - he holds the premiership record. This was one of the reasons I was sooooo glad we got rid!

"Soooooo glad we got rid" of a defender that always put in a great effort, was player of the season for years, was one of a handful of players responsible for carrying the others and keeping us up, really likes the club and was a fan favourite.
For 89 minutes he'd be great. But he was a disaster waiting to happen for the other minute. Was it Bolton or West Brom when in the last minute of the game, with no opposition player within 30 yards, he gives away a penalty for handball? Wouldn't argue that he gives his heart and soul but he's an accident waiting to happen and we could have done without that.

Challenger1978 said:
manimanc said:
loved dunney in the city shirt,gave his all and i`d have him back in a heartbeat without a shadow of doubt,another bollock dropped by mark who`s......

Thank god you're not the manager. We've got £500 billion in the bank and could have any defender in the world and you want Richard Dunne back.

Just fucking WOW.
get over yourself love,it`s just my opinion about the guy and maybe i said it with a bit of sentiment in mind......let`s face it fella,you`ve totally missed the point....
just fucking wow indeed!!!

manimanc said:
Challenger1978 said:
manimanc said:
loved dunney in the city shirt,gave his all and i`d have him back in a heartbeat without a shadow of doubt,another bollock dropped by mark who`s......

Thank god you're not the manager. We've got £500 billion in the bank and could have any defender in the world and you want Richard Dunne back.

Just fucking WOW.
get over yourself love,it`s just my opinion about the guy and maybe i said it with a bit of sentiment in mind......let`s face it fella,you`ve totally missed the point....
just fucking wow indeed!!!

PMSL who the fuck are you calling love ????????

How have I missed the point you want him back in the team you clearly said that. Dunne is a disaster waiting to happen there's no room for him at any top team. If he was so bloody good why hasn't any top team come along to take him on.

Would he get into the Rags, Chelsea, Arsenals or Liverpool team. In fact ignore the premiership can you see Richard Dunne playing for Bayern Munich, Villarreal, Napolli or even Inter Milan, Real Madrid or BARCELONA.

That's how high the bars been raised were not just looking to compete in the premiership. We're looking to compete against some of the best teams in the world. Seriously can you hand on heart see Richard Dunne playing for Barcelona or any other top European club.

Re: Re: Dunny Monster..

RD1 said:
Wolfy said:
People say they thought it was a disgrace how Hughes was sacked. Well, I thought it was a disgrace how Hughes got rid of Dunne - especially when he was 2 months away from being at City for 10 years. Dunne was immense for us.

"Yeah, it's funny, we need the money." indeed.

This. I hated Hughes from the start. And when he ditched Dunney that was it for me.

Some blues have very short memories.

Yeah, Dunney did drop a few clangers but he will always have a place in my heart.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.