Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Vlahovic and Haaland are exceptional. Vlahovic likely leaving in January and Haaland in the summer of course. For me, we can’t go wrong with either player, so I’d prefer to just get Vlahovic done in the coming months as opposed to doing nothing and then probably missing out on Haaland in the summer anyway.

Responding to a certain poster: he’s surpassed the number of goals by Jovetic for Fiorentina with many less games.

Only Lewandowski has more goals in the top 5 European leagues in the year of 2021. Lewandowski 38, Vlahovic 27, Haaland 26.

We must be VERY confident in getting Haaland if we don't move for Vlahovic in Jan
Agreed. He has refused to extend, and they’d get more in Jan than the summer. His wage demands, sign on fee, agent fees etc would be significantly less than Haaland. Seems more like a typical City signing to me

For me this guy fits our playstyle better than haaland
He absolutely does..

Haaland is the 'sexy' signing, while Vlahovic is the 'right' signing, IMO of course.

Holds the ball up extremely well, can pick out a pass, good in the air(which is arguably Haaland's biggest weakness), seems to work hard defensivly.. I'm a big fan

Holds the ball up extremely well, can pick out a pass, good in the air(which is arguably Haaland's biggest weakness), seems to work hard defensivly.. I'm a big fan
I’m a fan of Vlahovic as well, but of those factors you mentioned, the only one he has an advantage on Haaland is in the air (which at their current age, both can work and improve on). On the rest, Haaland is better

I’m a fan of Vlahovic as well, but of those factors you mentioned, the only one he has an advantage on Haaland is in the air (which at their current age, both can work and improve on). On the rest, Haaland is better

is he a better passer? some of those balls Vlahovic was spraying about tonight were superb.

disagree Vlahovic has better hold up play and passing. Haaland is faster and more of a bulldozer

Only seen bits of him before but after tonight I am onboard. Cracking player. I still think we will likely sign Kane or Haaland Though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.