Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read that seems he is a player and why we were linked late in the summer window before anyone even new about him!

Doubtfull we are getting him, with very few rumor than that i like with us linked for him.

I heard he also want to stay in Italy and prefer move to Juve if possible.

Cheating because market manipulation yes, not the same thing as they have decades ago. Probably only getting them fined and not as harsh to drop them into Serie B once again.

Oh so degrees od cheating then , seems quite reasonable .

So Italian football is ok with cheating so long as it is done at various levels , or is it down to the mafia to decide these things ?

So Italian football is ok with cheating so long as it is done at various levels , or is it down to the mafia to decide these things ?

As long you don't get caught by Police or Authorities. An External force outside Italian Football Governing body who almost certainly majority of them is Football Mafia.

Seriously pisses me off that Juventus are " accepted back into the fold " by the footballing authorities despite proven record of being cheats and having practices proven toi be corrupt .

Cunts of the highest order and yet City are treated as pariahs for having decent owners who invest in the club.

Fucking hypocrisy og the highest order sanctioned by corrupt officials !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.