Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know I would think if we have pulled out of the Kane deal to go for Vlahovic then @tolmie's hairdoo might have heard something unless this has all happened very quickly in the last 3 hours.
yea, i mean the vlahovic rumors have come pouring in like rain. who knows... i bet we have been looking at him all summer but Kane was our number 1. In order to get Kane we needed him fully on board so we wouldn't want rumors of any other striker targets out there to spook him. And we knew Kane couldn't happen until after our first match. Now that's happened and still no headway we've seen where Levy really stands and switched gears.

This is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket all summer...Vlahovic is promising from what little i've seen but is he an upgrade to what we have?

Think i'd prefer lautaro for the prices being banded around but lets see.

EDIT: just seen Tolm's post re kane today...interesting link in that case. Maybe gabby is indeed going?

David Amoyal who knows the Italian Market really well was bigging him up recently before any mention of City came up.
I think that he'll be a good player for someone.

This is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket all summer...Vlahovic is promising from what little i've seen but is he an upgrade to what we have?

Think i'd prefer lautaro for the prices being banded around but lets see.

EDIT: just seen Tolm's post re kane today...interesting link in that case. Maybe gabby is indeed going?

Kane & Vlahovic - Be an incredible pair of options over Jesus/Torres. Both clinical 9's over converted wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.