Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s like mls
On that showing I'm not sure many would get into our eds, I saw nothing in vlahovic that would warrant a 70m bid, doesn't look a particularly hi level footballer, but it is the first time I've watched him, holds the ball up not very quick, maybe we should get edin back

On that showing I'm not sure many would get into our eds, I saw nothing in vlahovic that would warrant a 70m bid, doesn't look a particularly hi level footballer, but it is the first time I've watched him, holds the ball up not very quick, maybe we should get edin back
Few times I’ve watched him kind of reminds me Andy Carol playing in mls if I’m honest .

Tbf, some games Haaland looks mediocre as well.

It’s good to watch him play, but don’t over analyze too much from 1 game.

I don’t want him January anyways, I wanna watch him more now though to see if it’s a good idea.

Few times I’ve watched him kind of reminds me Andy Carol playing in mls if I’m honest .

Been saying the same thing for a while, only caught the first 60-70mins today but I have now watched him a few times this season.

I don't see how he's a Pep player, his all-around game is nowhere near where we need it.

Then it's a question of can his goals make up for it. Not too sure given the standard in the Serie A is as low as I ever remember it.

Last edited:
"doesn't look a particularly high level footballer, but it is the first time I've watched him" should be the title of this forum
A classic of this forum along with watching a player we’ve been linked with for the first time and saying he wasn’t anything special but his teammate (always a much worse player) was. The only one that gets a pass is João Felix. Hardly ever plays well but poor kid, it’s Simeone’s fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.