Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would he see them if they arent being released for another month.
He’s insinuating he works within a production team which oversees asset production, etc.

Photoshoots aren’t shot and then released the next day.

That said, I don’t think it means anything. The world and his dog knows this lad is moving soon, so it’s pointless to include him in any new promo.

I dont think missing out on this kid will be as devastating, He's still a tier or 2 under Erling despite form.

someone posted on citys reddit

Vlahovic on the move?​

Take everything you read from me with a pinch of salt as its mainly circumstantial, but having worked with a few European football clubs, helping with media, I have noticed fiorentina have not included vlahovic in any of the latest promotional photo shoots set to be released early January. Make of this what you will...

Could be a reason we seem so willing to let Torres in January

I think thats solely down to Peps policy of not keeping players who dont want to be here. By all accounts Torres wants the Barca move, so as long as they meet the valuation we'd let him go.

I honestly don’t think they have the money to stump up; so for this deal to work they need to have a player we would want as a swap plus some financing.

Don’t be fooled by the English view of Torres, he is seen as being a key part of the future of Spanish football over there - so a huge draw for them potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.