Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

he is good enough to play for us. the only question is if haaland will commit to coming to us already in Jan. Because if he does not commit to us I don't want to look like a mug next summer with no striker again. I would rather get Dusan for the certainty.

he is good enough to play for us. the only question is if haaland will commit to coming to us already in Jan. Because if he does not commit to us I don't want to look like a mug next summer with no striker again. I would rather get Dusan for the certainty.
My worries too, are we being set up to be gazumped again with bayern doing the laughing? my other worry is the media hype turning this lad into a Prima Donna and demanding a similar contract as Yaya.

someone posted on citys reddit

Vlahovic on the move?​

Take everything you read from me with a pinch of salt as its mainly circumstantial, but having worked with a few European football clubs, helping with media, I have noticed fiorentina have not included vlahovic in any of the latest promotional photo shoots set to be released early January. Make of this what you will...

someone posted on citys reddit

Vlahovic on the move?​

Take everything you read from me with a pinch of salt as its mainly circumstantial, but having worked with a few European football clubs, helping with media, I have noticed fiorentina have not included vlahovic in any of the latest promotional photo shoots set to be released early January. Make of this what you will...
How would he see them if they arent being released for another month.

I have felt for a while that I felt Vlahovic would be our no 9 signing, he'll be less than a 100 mil, he's 21 so it's a long term purchase, and it feels this is the season where he is really popping off so we could get him before other massive clubs get involved. Also his wages will be considerably less than haaland's on arrival.

My feeling is that City just don't have a mega deal in them, and will always default to signings like this. You get a less certainty but more potential value for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.