Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tall, not slow, left footed, good touch.

Take with a pinch of salt, but a couple of comments;

Fiorentina fan: 'Looks like a young Ibra, great brain and skills.'
Partizan fan: 'Best player ever to come from the club.'
Haha sounds like you see ads on late night tv on a weird channel trying to sell snake oil.

This is moving quick. Apparently we are paying 80M. Atleti bid was 75M

Manchester City would have entered the bid for Dusan Vlahovic and proposed an offer that would reach 80M € between fixed part and variables. Barone is preparing the next steps for the Serbian, whose future at Fiorentina can be decided in hours

I don't want Vlahovic I'm fed up with these young "prospects" especially in the striker position, it's important for us to get a world class player. Pay Kane's price somehow and that would be great.

I don't want Vlahovic I'm fed up with these young "prospects" especially in the striker position, it's important for us to get a world class player. Pay Kane's price somehow and that would be great.
No because then we get shafted in every transfer deal we ever do again under the current ownership.

I don't care tbh. I am tired of this drama by money hungry levy. We just want a striker. And I am happy now that club has a back up plan for kane. I will leave it to them now. They will decide what would be the best.

Last edited:
Well there‘s not even that many young „ prospects“ . After Haaland comes Vlahovic and that’s it. But I do understand why A Kane signing would be important. Just not for 150+ imo.

If this is anything like the Dias signing then I'm all for it. Out of relatively nowhere and awesome.

It'd be so funny too if Spurs ran out of money mid season. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.