Dusseldorf

jimbopm

Just booked a weekend in Dusseldorf with 3 mates heading out there in 6 weeks, was just wondering if anyone had any info/tips on the best places to go and see plus some do's and don'ts. Been reading a bit about the Altstadt and sounds fantastic. Cheers!

Just booked a weekend in Dusseldorf with 3 mates heading out there in 6 weeks, was just wondering if anyone had any info/tips on the best places to go and see plus some do's and don'ts. Been reading a bit about the Altstadt and sounds fantastic. Cheers!
yea head for the Aldstadt,cant go wrong for a piss up there right on the river

Just got back from week with son in Dusseldorf/Dortmund/Cologne - youre going to a great city.

The Alstadt is lively, but it's also pretty relaxed from what I saw; lots of oldies like me as well as the stags and hens. Pubs are quite traditional, and a lot of drinking is vertical, particularly at Uerige, one of best pubs in the world. Great food and good prices.

Will be lovely down by the Rhine in August.

Alstadt is absolutely fantastic mate. I went to dusseldorf my stag and everyone had an absolute ball. Don't ask me to name pubs etc but there's plenty to choose from and each one we were in was excellent.

Took a trio to dortmund to watch a bundesliga match whilst there, just over an hour on the train.

Excellent city, can't wait to go back.

was a place like a small block of flats...looked like something out of fuckin celebrity squares....all windows lit up with number on for your choice of brass...

God bless the germans for efficiency - they put the ugly fuckers at the top and the fit ones at the bottom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.