Dutch Blues

Lrrr said:
There are a group of Dutch lads who are City and Feyenoord supporters I believe.

Met some of these lads in mannings club a few years ago. They were top notch. Also had a few lads from Royal Antwerp (rags feeder club iirc). They hated the fact that the rags were "using" their club.

Lrrr said:
There are a group of Dutch lads who are City and Feyenoord supporters I believe.
Some Feyenoord come over for the gentleman's morning's.Don't think they have a supporter's club but will try to find out.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:06 pm --<br /><br />
gorton guvnor said:
Lrrr said:

Met some of these lads in mannings club a few years ago. They were top notch. Also had a few lads from Royal Antwerp (rags feeder club iirc). They hated the fact that the rags were "using" their club.
The royal Antwerp fans are top lads. Little Denis his off is head.

soon moving back to holland.

a question of when.

But to answer the OP, not many blues out there. However believe it or not that will change in years to come as I noticed a few of the locals wearing the city tops. Not many but a handful.

A couple of months ago there were about 20 Dutch lads staying in the Midland Hotel, we had gone in for a drink as no other pubs were shut, think it was Derby day, so I guess there must be some organised supporters club or something over there...?

zandvoort blue said:
flevoblue said:
Is there anyone who knows if we have (m)any support in Holland? And I'm wondering if there (m)any City fans, living in the Netherlands, being a season ticket holder. Are there Dutch Blues, on this forum, who are travelling to Wembley for the League Cup Final?

I`m back in Manchester now, but when I was living abroad we used to meet in the Blarney Stone (the landlord was a blue) on Nieuwendijk, 2 minutes walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Unfortunately Ian (mad ferret on here), who used to run the supporters club has since moved to Australia and things seemed to have quitened down. I suspect Bob and a few others might still pop in on matchday.
Helmutvandeshaft on here might be able to update you as to any matchday boozers.

Near the Bob marley cafe and Mr coco's?<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 pm --<br /><br />
zandvoort blue said:
flevoblue said:
Is there anyone who knows if we have (m)any support in Holland? And I'm wondering if there (m)any City fans, living in the Netherlands, being a season ticket holder. Are there Dutch Blues, on this forum, who are travelling to Wembley for the League Cup Final?

I`m back in Manchester now, but when I was living abroad we used to meet in the Blarney Stone (the landlord was a blue) on Nieuwendijk, 2 minutes walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Unfortunately Ian (mad ferret on here), who used to run the supporters club has since moved to Australia and things seemed to have quitened down. I suspect Bob and a few others might still pop in on matchday.
Helmutvandeshaft on here might be able to update you as to any matchday boozers.

Near the Bob marley cafe and Mr coco's?

We have just set up a supporters club in Holland. We have season tickets ourselves aswell and want to start organising trips to the matches once we have enough members. If your interested in joining please contact us, it would also be good f you could put someone you know in touch with us who may be interested. Our email is netherlandsmcfc@hotmail.com.

There are lots of Dutch blues who travel over to see the Mighty Blues.

Fans from Feyenoord , Den Bosch and a small number of Ajax fans.

Thev Feyenoord lads usually travel over with lads from Antwerp. ( Beerschott )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.