DVD or Video Of The Day That Changed MCFC?

The Game 77 said:
rickmcfc said:
i would love to see it, from say the 6am news at it was breaking with the yellow bar at the bottom sayin "MANCHESTER CITY CONFIM TAKEOVER RESULTING IN THEM BECOMING THE RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD", right the way throught the days events up until 10pm when there were hndreds of blues outside COMS with teatowels on there heads (myself included). Think it would be a great watch.

I have searched for hours and hours looking to find anything on the net about the takeover regarding any film footage but there is hardly anything,there is a few bit's on you tube but nothing on sky sports.
It would be great if the club could get it done and bring it out on a dvd i would pay for that.
That was the best day to be a City fan i remember thinking is this really happening.
So is there anyone who has a contact in the club who could suggest the idea ????

I am going to contact the club over the next few days about it. What i think we need to do is to put some sort of timescale in place. Starting with the minute the news broke etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.