Dwarfs

They look so far away ...

I think once dwarfs die, they use their bones to make bar stools and rolling pins.

Also can a man dwarf and a woman midget have normal size kids. That would be funny.

But believe me when i tell you, don't fuck with a dwarf. They will fuck you up if you try to get on the waltzers without paying.

And another thing, when do they realise they are dwarfs? I mean they are about a third of the size of normal people i would guess. Now i might be wrong but they don't come out a third of the size of a normal baby do they. So they would just be growing up and then one day realise that all theie mates are a foot bigger

johnmc said:
Also can a man dwarf and a woman midget have normal size kids. That would be funny.

But believe me when i tell you, don't fuck with a dwarf. They will fuck you up if you try to get on the waltzers without paying.

Apologies for my ignorance here but has a dwarf gotta be a bloke and a midget a woman?!

just fancy some midget gems now!

MikeF said:
johnmc said:

Apologies for my ignorance here but has a dwarf gotta be a bloke and a midget a woman?!

As i understand it thats how they are known. Don't think it is a medical term though. I think women are called akons

johnmc said:
MikeF said:

As i understand it thats how they are known. Don't think it is a medical term though. I think women are called akons

well I'll be damned, never heard of akons before but it just confirms my theory women really are from another planet (or at least the ones I pick!) as it certainly sounds like akons belong on star trek

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.