Dwight Gayle charged with ''successful deception'' of officials....

what was the state of play when this game happened my memory isn't what it used to be
We were level on points if they won but we were 10 goals ahead on goal difference going into that game. The dippers spent all week convincing themselves they'd win 10-0 and go top and they got really excited at 3-0.

what was the state of play when this game happened my memory isn't what it used to be

They'd lost to Chelsea meaning we would finish level on points with them if we both won all of our remaining games. We were well ahead on goal difference though, hence them chasing a big win in this game. In the end it wouldn't have mattered if they'd beaten Palace as we won all of our remaining games, but it certainly took a bit of the pressure off us knowing that we could afford to draw one!

Thanks,that made for pleasant reading,how they thought they were going to score 9 goals was so stupid,over confidence did for them
You just reminded me of this; “City are you watching? We’re gonna win by ten! It’s gonna be our year because of goal difference mate, I’m tellin yer!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.