Dwight Yorke

what an ugly, big suit lapel wearing scum, arse licking.....person!!! even "stay on your feet Wilkins was embarrassed by the pimp!

COME ON EVERTON.

ctid

Hopefully Sky will lose the rights soon and this **** and all the Sky rag lovers will be unemployed.

meeesh said:
cookster said:
Hopefully Sky will lose the rights soon and this **** and all the Sky rag lovers will be unemployed.

How do u mean,lose their rights,have I missed somert recently ? (probably)

No but the rights go up for sale soon and for some reason people want to pay another £40 a year on top of there Sky package

meeesh said:
cookster said:

How do u mean,lose their rights,have I missed somert recently ? (probably)

Big rumours Al Jazeera are going to bid for the Premier League rights against Sky when the current deal ends next season

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/al-jazeera-could-bid-for-premier-league-rights-7497964.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/foo ... 97964.html</a>

He's right out of the Alex Ferguson spin machine. Utterly despicable twat. In fact I might watch the 1-6 again just to see the twats face (he was there, wasn't he?)

Dwight Yorke what a twat, why's he on sky after disowning his disabled kid, disgusting human being.

jay_mcfc said:
He's right out of the Alex Ferguson spin machine. Utterly despicable twat. In fact I might watch the 1-6 again just to see the twats face (he was there, wasn't he?)
Nope; it was Gary Neville and catflap jnr, who were at Loftus Road for the QPR/Chelsea game later that afternoon. And Neville is streets ahead of Yorke (obviously gutted at the result, but very fair to us).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.