Dwight Yorke

mackenzie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
meeesh said:
Oh rite sound,didnt know that,cheers for link

Which while some people think its good it isnt i would rather pay for some sometimes biased opinions than pay 2x more for some unbiased opinions
I suppose you can always turn the sound down but sometimes money isn't everything. I know which I would go for. Sky's commentary on the rag game today was shockingly cringeworthy. I nearly vomited.

One of the commentators referred to Villa as "them" early on in the game.

Yorke said it as a definite penalty cos there was contact.Yet when Utd played Newcastle Ferdinand fouled Ba in the box it was definitely no penalty.Just biased and nothing constructive to say .Think Sky must have told him to remember he also played for Villa.

mackenzie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
meeesh said:
Oh rite sound,didnt know that,cheers for link

Which while some people think its good it isnt i would rather pay for some sometimes biased opinions than pay 2x more for some unbiased opinions
I suppose you can always turn the sound down but sometimes money isn't everything. I know which I would go for. Sky's commentary on the rag game today was shockingly cringeworthy. I nearly vomited.

The problem is though i already pay near on £70 with HD to watch the sports. If Al Jeezera got it, for at least 2 years or so they would have to use the Sky Dish, Sky would charge for this an obscene amount to make it difficult for them and then charge you if you removed the dish when Al Jeezera installed theres

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mackenzie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

The problem is though i already pay near on £70 with HD to watch the sports. If Al Jeezera got it, for at least 2 years or so they would have to use the Sky Dish, Sky would charge for this an obscene amount to make it difficult for them and then charge you if you removed the dish when Al Jeezera installed theres

In that case...... Just turn the sound down ;-)
Seriously though, I don't watch Sky live football that often (was watching at someone else's yesterday) and I couldn't believe how biased they were in favour of the scum. It wasn't even just that, it was the 'irreverent' tone that crept into the commentators voice every single time he referred to them.

The worst pundit i have ever seen. He offers nothing, no insight, nothing.
He comes out with the same soundbites with tedious predictability.

I am not sure he could talk and tie his shoelace at the same time tbh.

Even twitcher junior at least tries, fails, but he does try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.