Dynamic Type

I’m struggling to read the text in here now unless i pinch and zoom the screen which is a pain in the arse. Think my eyes are fucked. Is there anything else I can do? Could this site use Dynamic Type so that the text size can be adjusted through the device settings?.. cheers. And dont say get glasses.
If on iPhone, click on the AA next to the website address, which then shows:
A 100% A
then click the bigger A on the right to increase, and smaller A on the left to decrease

I think it’s stored/saved per website

It looks like it's an add-on option for the Xenforo forum software used. That would be down to Admin, not the users to implement.

Last edited:
If on iPhone, click on the AA next to the website address, which then shows:
A 100% A
then click the bigger A on the right to increase, and smaller A on the left to decrease

I think it’s stored/saved per website
Ahh, that woke me up and made me think.

If it's Android then download Firefox from the Play Store. It seems to use system settings at least (which can be disabled if needed) so if you up the text size it does work on Bluemoon.

@Kinkladze 1 Sorry, the above doesn't help you but if using a browser to access the site on mobile or tablet then tap on the browser settings and look for accessibility. On my Android phone you have 'text scaling', just find a setting that suits you.

Edit: damn, that works for Sky Sports but doesn't affect Bluemoon.
Cheers mate, I’ve increased text size on my phone settings but it doesn’t work on site that dont use dynamic text.

Cheers mate, I’ve increased text size on my phone settings but it doesn’t work on site that dont use dynamic text.
No, I realised that after the fact. Have you tried Firefox? That seems to work although I've not used it much.

Edit: just double checked and Firefox if left to use system settings definitely works. Chrome ignores it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.