Dynamo Kiev Day Trip - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Definitely don't need a visa.

TV coverage of trouble in the City was mainly students and disillusioned youth rallying against the government or opposition. Not directly war related.

Kiev is a fine City. Well worth visiting. People are lovely in the main. In my experience much friendlier and more hospitable than their Russian cousins.

Kiev is a fine City. Well worth visiting. People are lovely in the main. In my experience much friendlier and more hospitable than their Russian cousins.

Kiev is one of the most beautiful cities I've visited on my Euro travels. The buildings, the people are fantastic, the tourist places etc. The most fascinating place for me was the Monastery of the underground caves & the gardens & grounds surrounding it. Freedom Square with its skating rink, two beautiful cathedrals, I could go on & on & wish I was going back. Enjoy those go you who are going.

I live near Heathrow so just booked a flight from there. Also just booked by ticket - I cannot be pissed because I have not drank - it seemed it was only £4.50 - am I making a mistake???

Edit- just read on page 1 - that tickets really are £4.50

Has anyone heard of an hotel where there will be CITY fans staying. I will be flying on my jack from Heathrow but would rather stay where there are other fans.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Think there are a few of us in Hotel Ukraine, it's where I'm staying (also traveling solo), and a few others have said in the other thread (it's fallen to page 2) that they are also stopping there.

Thanks - I will look to change where I have provisionally booked

Edit - thanks - got in - only 3 rooms left on booking.com

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.