Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

Looking forward to the game, I think we will win 3-1.
I think the players wil be up for this, much as I love the premier league it's become a bit humdrum of late, maybe a good cup tie is what we need.
Also I think the crowd will be up for this , it's been a bit quiet recently in the league , prob cos of the performances .

Just saw a half dozen or so of their fans being very pissed off because asda wouldn't sell them a crate of Fosters.

I have no idea how pissed they thought they'd get off Fosters

I hope we give him good cause tonight is all.

We will, we will................... I've decided and now I've got my glass half full back with help from a few good Bluemooners on here it will definitely happen. :-)

We're Man City we fight to the end. And now we really are fighting to the end. Come on you Blues, let's have a great atmosphere tonight. See you later, I am leaving the building now for the Etihad Stadium!!!

Don't expect it to be a great game, i think it will be another fairly lacklustre display but i think we'll show enough quality at times to win 2-0/2-1

We will, we will................... I've decided and now I've got my glass half full back with help from a few good Bluemooners on here it will definitely happen. :-)

We're Man City we fight to the end. And now we really are fighting to the end. Come on you Blues, let's have a great atmosphere tonight. See you later, I am leaving the building now for the Etihad Stadium!!!
Me too, in a few minutes. Come on blues. .... Weird that scoring first won't make much difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.