Dynamo Kiev - Post Match Thread

Aguero looked pissed at the end He has started to comeback deep to get the ball so he is ineffective its not his game ffs Manuel earn your corn and change it

Be careful the happy clappers think everything is rosey -it's far from it, Yaya and Joe bickering, Sergio looking thoroughly pissed off, Sterling on the bench again , Ian not even on the bench whilst Wilf is rubbing oil in his muscles.

Professional performance. We did what we had to do. Kiev needed to go for it and they didn't. If they had I'm confident we would have scored. No complaints from me.

I was expecting a "just get the job done" poor performance but my word that was bad. If we don't get Wolfsburg or Benfica we're going to get spanked in the next round. The sooner the season ends the better because 4th is anything but secured right now. Kompany is a huge blow for the club, not just on the pitch, but psychologically as well. Otamendi injury would of been a blessing in disguise if Kompany hadn't got injured first as Mangala is better than him anyway.

What a strange game that was. Played well in patches put some decent moves together. I'd like to think we played within ourselves conserving energy for Sunday.

I couldn't believe how unadventurous Kiev were, absolutely useless and I don't think we had set up to fully force the the issue either making for a very flat drab game. However I was pleased with the clean sheet nonetheless and there were no scares and it was very comfortable. Not one that will live long in the memory but I'm happy enough,we have reached uncharted territory of the competition with the quarters to look forward too as the barmy summer nights manifest.

Such a shame about Kompany, I fear that may be the last time we see him in a sky blue shirt. He worked his arse off getting back to fitness but his body just can't hack it. Not his fault and a devastating blow. Absolutely gutted.

Got the job done, does worry me though with the lack of clear chances we are currently creating.

But off topic but I was really impressed with their centre back, the big number 34. Reckon he could do a job in a better league for somebody, good on the floor for a big man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.