Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am more concerned about the home leg , quite sure we will gain at least a draw in Kiev , but our recent home form , especially against the better teams has been poor , would be typical city to shoot ourselves in the foot in the 2nd leg , after appearing to do the hardwork in Kiev.

I can't see anything good coming of this match tomorrow. "Uninspired" has been the theme since the Pep decision was revealed and I don't see a long trip being the cure to what ails them. Couple that with the fact that Yaya will almost definitely be stuck into a midfield two and you have a recipe for disaster.

I'm thinking a narrow defeat but no significant injuries is the best we can hope for.

I can't see anything good coming of this match tomorrow. "Uninspired" has been the theme since the Pep decision was revealed and I don't see a long trip being the cure to what ails them. Couple that with the fact that Yaya will almost definitely be stuck into a midfield two and you have a recipe for disaster.

I'm thinking a narrow defeat but no significant injuries is the best we can hope for.
We will win, yaya will not be in a two, you will be inspired. It's two legged by the way so a narrow defeat as you predict can not be a disaster. See Everton away narrow defeat as a reference.

We will win, yaya will not be in a two, you will be inspired. It's two legged by the way so a narrow defeat as you predict can not be a disaster. See Everton away narrow defeat as a reference.
Hence why I said a narrow defeat and no significant injuries is the best we can hope for. Realistically I expect a 2-0 loss and one or two major injuries when the ref lets them kick all of the City players.

Hence why I said a narrow defeat and no significant injuries is the best we can hope for. Realistically I expect a 2-0 loss and one or two major injuries when the ref lets them kick all of the City players.

Where hope is concerned, there are no limitations. You are selling yourself short there ;-)
Maybe you should have said, the best we can expect.

This will be tougher than some thought when the draw was made & we'll no doubt make it harder for ourselves 'coz that's what we do.

Let's hope for a performance like Sevilla. I'd take a draw.

Weird one, but does anyone know if there's a way for me to watch this match either online or via android box after it's over tomorrow night?

I have college and I cant miss it. I have an android box with kodi and I also have access to the bt sports app on my tablet. Does anyone know of any way via those channels that i could stream the match after 10pm?

Weird one, but does anyone know if there's a way for me to watch this match either online or via android box after it's over tomorrow night?

I have college and I cant miss it. I have an android box with kodi and I also have access to the bt sports app on my tablet. Does anyone know of any way via those channels that i could stream the match after 10pm?

I use this site, not sure whether you'll be able to access it on an android box or whatever....

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/

Ask @TCIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.