Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m expecting a tactickly closed game ( under 2,5) They are gonna be preperaded about our slow attacking moves as every team at this stage.
From our side we are not this time be defensively naive as usual. 3 things are gonna give us the win : 1) set pieces 2) personal mistakes because they don t have match tempo 3) individual perfomances.
Sterling is the key. He is gonna play everywhere at the front (right-left-second striker) so he is the only one who is gonna suprise them

I m expecting a tactickly closed game ( under 2,5) They are gonna be preperaded about our slow attacking moves as every team at this stage.
From our side we are not this time be defensively naive as usual. 3 things are gonna give us the win : 1) set pieces 2) personal mistakes because they don t have match tempo 3) individual perfomances.
Sterling is the key. He is gonna play everywhere at the front (right-left-second striker) so he is the only one who is gonna suprise them

You see that's where i think The Engineer has been engineering, that's what everyone expects us to do.

we'll see soon enough

If you know somebody with BT internet you can use their code for your sky and get it for £4.99 a month.

Fuck that, get on shadys blog.
I have bt and if i stream it to laptop it's shit, juddery and freezy (ooh good word). Switch to a stream and it's smooth as custard or cheese or summat.

A fter all the shit thrown our way these last few days or weeks or months, depending on your agenda stance, i have a glorious feeling that we will be fantastic tonight. Solid, fast and clinical.
Four nowt to us with a Sterling hat-trick.

COME ON CITY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.