Dzeko-Aguero

BlueCityfan

Is the striker pairing we should play the rest of the season. Fuck Balotelli.

We have nothing to play for....let's atleast mathematically secure 2nd spot.

These 2 deserve it. I still think this pairing has potential. Neither Tevez or Balo deserve to start games the way they have behaved this season.

Agree with the front two. But we have a lot to play for. Pride

The players, club and manager are being ridiculed

Agree. Hope we sell Balo and Tevez, so Kun and Dzeko has to stay to have at least two strikers that know each other.

BlueCityfan said:

These 2 deserve it. I still think this pairing has potential. Neither Tevez or Balo deserve to start games the way they have behaved this season.

A bit of a mute point as it is likely the pairing we will now have to play for the rest of the season (I doubt Mancini would play Tevez with Aguero as they are too similar).

BlueCityfan said:

I agree with yoy, all sport knowers are seeing that, but not Mancici.
For today I have had enought from that un-educated child.

I agree that these 2 should be the front 2. Neither have covered themselves in glory lately but I get the impression they are more team players that the other two, and the basics of any good team is that everyone plays for the shirt.

imo kun is the only one with passion, gets stuck in, you could see how frustraed he was today, dezko, well can see a case for him, tevez can fuck off and take that clown mario with him

Revolver said:
I agree that these 2 should be the front 2. Neither have covered themselves in glory lately but I get the impression they are more team players that the other two, and the basics of any good team is that everyone plays for the shirt.

exactly, and the sooner all of our true fans realize it, the better off we will be.... say no to selfish and immature/unprofessional players like Tevez/Mario.....

I liked Mario and wanted to give him every chance to prove his enormous potential, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back. You simply just can NOT trust the guy. Enough is enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.