Dzeko-Aguero

Well, for whatever reason that combo statistically works better than either Aguero-Balotelli or Balotelli-Dzeko...

Yet we better stick with Aguero-Tevez :-)

To be honest I don't think we've got a partnership as both Balotelli and Tevez play better as lone strikers. Three at the back enables Kolarov to play further forward and supply crosses for Dzeko, but Aguero prefers the game narrow with Silva and Nasri threading passes.
However, reading some of the earlier posts I'm surprised that we even managed to win the league. Makes me yearn for Craig Russell in a masochistic sort of way.

EaglesFan said:
Well, for whatever reason that combo statistically works better than either Aguero-Balotelli or Balotelli-Dzeko...

Yet we better stick with Aguero-Tevez :-)

Statistically, yes Dzeko-Aguero was the best pairing last season but with the way Tevez has been playing so far I wouldn't take him out of the team unless his form seriously dips. The way he plays makes him very well-rounded to where he does more than most strikers with regard to hassling defenders and creating chances for others.

For me its got to be tevez and aguero up front, i think these 2 are miles ahead of dzeko who looks out of sorts in a team full of technical players he the odd one out. Tevez for me is the best striker in the prem if not the world when hes on his game and not lowering his handicap, and i can see him having his best ever season, 16/1 top goal scorer from willia hill isn't a bad bet imo.

aguero-dzeko is best strike option.tevez-aguero dont play together for nacional team.We see their flaws in the last couple of matches,especially against qpr.dzeko and aguero after 44 years made the title and kept Mancini job.

ed10 said:
aguero-dzeko is best strike option.tevez-aguero dont play together for nacional team.We see their flaws in the last couple of matches,especially against qpr.dzeko and aguero after 44 years made the title and kept Mancini job.
I think this could be the post that finally propels this Dzeko thread.

BlueCityfan said:
Is the striker pairing we should play the rest of the season. Fuck Balotelli.

We have nothing to play for....let's atleast mathematically secure 2nd spot.

These 2 deserve it. I still think this pairing has potential. Neither Tevez or Balo deserve to start games the way they have behaved this season.

Quality bump of thread. Love it.

And, thank fook Mancini didn't see it the same way as this poster!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.