Dzeko continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To any of the bosnians lad i was just wondering what is ermin zec like i heard he got a promising future? Is he anything like Dzeko :)

Irwell said:
Really promising sounding interview with Dzeko there, but the interviewer sounds extremely nervous!

i'd rather say that he has caught a cold or sth... :-D

Ryinho said:
To any of the bosnians lad i was just wondering what is ermin zec like i heard he got a promising future? Is he anything like Dzeko :)

No, he's quite different. A lot shorter to begin with (5'9 I think), and then a different style of play too... faster, more dribbling and so on, but with a strong shot as well. Hopefully he can do well enough in Turkey to move on to a bigger league soon. Hope that helps.

Ryinho said:

Speaking of Ermin "the Rabbit" Zec, i can tell u that he is a good fella with promissing future, but still far away from Dzeko.

His strenghts are above all his pace and a very good technique. He can dribble as well and is a solid finisher. However, i don't see him fitting into your squad, as you already have players like Tevez...

_dreamer_ said:
i'd rather say that he has caught a cold or sth... :-D
Even better then... we invest £27 million in a player and then straight away we stick him in a room with someone who has an infectious illness!

clubfoot said:
Can anyone in Bosnia tell me which tv company show premier league games over there?

Tring maybe? Or supersport?

I watch EPL mostly on Sky UK, but there are alot of other satellite packages available here, like Sky DE, Sky IT. I watch Digi and Total TV aswell, there are alot of sports channels.
Aljazeera sport broadcasts some FA and Carling cup games. It's not problem if you got satellite dish and dreambox reciever :) becasuse our national tv only broadcasts one game a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.