Dzeko continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news... Very happy. Who are we after next? Would love Hazard as replacement for SWP/backup for Silva

since HRH took over we have seen plenty of top talent come through the door. tevez, silva, yaya being the cream. i dont know why but i really have a strong gut feeling that this guy will turn out to be the messiah something just fits. i dont really no that much about him apart from what i have read on here. but as i have already said i can just fel it in my bones or should i say boner!!!!!

Hell yeah, cannot wait to see Dzeko do what he does best.......score goals.

Man, Finally he signed, its a shame his debut can't be on Sunday for the FA Cup Clash. But i found it interesting how he speaks "Perfect English", well at least thats what the reporters are claiming.. Welcome To City Dzeko...

Nice one. Really looking forward to having a player who can be strong and head the ball.

Think now unless Shay goes we should stick with this until the summer.

Big Ned said:
JECKO!

JECKO!

JECKO!

This is exactly how his name sounds on Bosnian.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/#en|en|JAYCO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/#en|en|JAYCO</a>

Just click listen.

I've never been a City fan but am a huge fan of Dzeko (it's a given, since I'm Bosnian). I have watched at least 90% of his games over the past couple of years, and have also watched City play just about every weekend over the past year or so...and can say one thing: He is exactly what you need to get past the big boys in the EPL. Not only does he score in bunches, but he assists and creates opportunities in other ways for teammates. Having said that, he has never quiet had the midfield support he now has at City....so his game could go to a whole new level!

Very excited to see how well he does. Just give him a few games to adapt to the EPL, then he'll be up and running for the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.