Dzeko for Ibra anyone?

No bloody way, this would be an awful move. This is just a unsettling act by the media, there are so many things wrong with the original article too.

Dzeko is twice the player Ibra now is and next year will be banging them in and with Tevez out he could finish the season strong aswell. Ibra is past it , why would we exchange a 25 year old poacher for a 30 year old player past his sell by.

Blue Elmo said:
Dzeko is twice the player Ibra now is and next year will be banging them in and with Tevez out he could finish the season strong aswell. Ibra is past it , why would we exchange a 25 year old poacher for a 30 year old player past his sell by.

Apart from the Dzeko better than Ibra part, I agree.

If it wasn't for Dzeko we wouldn't even be in the FA cup semi tomorrow. The guy has scored 4 goals for us already and isn't getting regular games yet. Ibra has proved every time he comes up against Premiership opposition he's nothing special. Perfect for the Italian league, so wrong for the Premiership.

Blue Elmo said:

a part from win the next PL ?

Blue Elmo said:

Errrrm they cant swap him anyway.... i cant understand how so few hae picked up on the fact MILAN DO NOT OWN ZLATAN !!!!!! Barca are gonna be really pissed off when its time for him to go back.

Wheres our striker!!! er we swaped him

sniff said:
Blue Elmo said:

Errrrm they cant swap him anyway.... i cant understand how so few hae picked up on the fact MILAN DO NOT OWN ZLATAN !!!!!! Barca are gonna be really pissed off when its time for him to go back.

Wheres our striker!!! er we swaped him

milan(shit) own ibra as much as i own my car . they have to pay him to barca 24M in the next 3 years as much i've to pay my car in the next 3 years. but , as you know , i can sell my car tomorrow and so milan can do with ibra.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxRrDbWC5Fo[/youtube]

when you watch most of dzeko's goals there is one common denominator "Misimovic" city need more play makers, silva just doesn't do it for me. This is the main reason that i think dzeko will fail at MCFC.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.