Dzeko is Going To Greece

Re: Dzeko Not Going To Greece

Doubt we will see Mario until Sunday v Notts County.

Dzeko IS eligible to play in the europa league.

Hopefully he plays Tevez tomorrow and rest him Sunday, otherwise we will be treated to seeing the free scoring Jo tomorrow night

Bad news. I was expecting Dezeko to score freely in our Europa League games. If Jo plays without Silva, Tevez or Dzeko then we may get a good tonking. It will be their Cup Final and the Greeks will be at our throats from the get go. Expect the worst guys...but we may possibly salvage things in the second leg.

I stand corrected! I thought they had to register the players at the start of the tournament that is why Santa Cruz was not eligable. Please do educate me?

Shame. Exactly the level of opposition he could do well against and give him some confidence.

lionheart said:
Bad news. I was expecting Dezeko to score freely in our Europa League games. If Jo plays without Silva, Tevez or Dzeko then we may get a good tonking. It will be their Cup Final and the Greeks will be at our throats from the get go. Expect the worst guys...but we may possibly salvage things in the second leg.
My thoughts too, tbh. really thought that the Aris game was perfect for him to play in (maybe get a couple of goals) and boost his confidence

A possible tonking you say!!...bloody hell. what sort of standard are they. (Aris I mean) ....

Not being arrogant or anything, but even if Carlos had a strop and decided to suddenly fly off to Spain, half an hour before kick off, leaving Bobby no choice (wiith Ballotelli injured) but to pair Jo and the Tea Lady up front together, we would still have enough to get, at least, a draw, over there, surely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.