Dzeko is Going To Greece

Re: Dzeko Not Going To Greece

Aris are unbeaten at home in European competition so City are up against it.

Dzeko is a quality player, but he needs crosses to score goaos.

He scored againwt County with a cross, and we scored against utd ater Dzeko got on the end of a cross.

It's not his game playing him in front of Silva and expecting him to run on to litlle through balls.

With Tevez and Silva we go through the middle, but Dzeko needs City to play with width. City have the lowest cross completion rate in the Premiership so we're not going to get the best out of Dzeko until we change the way we play. Imagine Dzeko playin with nani or Bentley.

City fans will for once have to be patient

Fuckin hell fire!

Tevez will have to play and he can have almost 2weeks off after this. Don't forget the team we put out in the Europa isn't the team that's third in the league. And this Aris team beat Atlético home and away. I reckon we go as strong as possible and give them a rest until Fulham, play a weaker team against Notts.

lionheart said:
StrangebutBlue said:
Didnt think he could play anyway. He is not registered to play this season.
Excuse me? Muppet alert!

Explain if the poster is wrong,don't go throwing insults about,they aren't warranted.

why exactly is Dzeko not traveling to Greece ? something smells fishy here

I really hope Mancini knows what he is doing. Would be suicide to field a team of the likes of Viera and Jo against a side that hasnt lost at home in Europe in fourty something years. We need to start a strong side and take it from there. Get the tie won before we start rotating.

How much he uses Jo and Vieira in the next week or so will determine how seriously he is taking these cups.

Now that we are in a battle for 4th i think the cups will take a back seat sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.