dzeko is player of the month

SteSteez said:
Are Bosnian Tv channels running constant Dzeko propaganda or something? I'm certain if I went over to Bosnia tomorrow I would find Currency with Dzeko's face on it.

There is no TV propaganda, there is no currency with Edin's face on it. There is just normal people, with two legs, two arms, two kidneys, girls with two titts... and people who love football.

Come to Bosnia, no one will eat you. I promise!

Virtu4L said:
SteSteez said:
Are Bosnian Tv channels running constant Dzeko propaganda or something? I'm certain if I went over to Bosnia tomorrow I would find Currency with Dzeko's face on it.

There is no TV propaganda, there is no currency with Edin's face on it. There is just normal people, with two legs, two arms, two kidneys, girls with two titts... and people who love football.

Your women may have two breasts but do your Men have Sarcasm? ;)

not to knock Dzeko but seeing him get Etihad player of the month, well the award loses a lot of credibility with me as it's been pretty spot on in the past. How about Vincent Kompany? Tevez again? De Jong? Kolarov?

SteSteez said:
Virtu4L said:

Your women may have two breasts but do your Men have Sarcasm? ;)

k, No! We got only Satire!

@ blumoonrises Nothing touched there, that City is becomming something like an Party Place, every Summer DJs are visiting. Next time you better visit the Pyramids! :D

Well, because of him we are still in FA cup, which is really important for me, but yeah I was kind of surprised

There is no need for this discussion.

There is a positief case here, that is that Manchester City now has 4 mil. new watchers has. This means more tv rights and more money.

IMO Kompany should get it, and not Dzeko, he was just average . But look on the bright side, this might be some kind of confidence boost.

Holland said:
There is no need for this discussion.

There is a positief case here, that is that Manchester City now has 4 mil. new watchers has. This means more tv rights and more money.

Yeah, the big Money from Bosnia =)

I lick Dzeko's arse, but not even I think he should have been player of the month haha! It's unfair blaming it on all the Bosnians however, some people might ave actually thought he played the best. Like his dad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.