Dzeko & Kolarov

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
toffee balls said:
Kolorov is good enough for maybe 12/13 home games and 5/6 away but he is not good enough for European games and that was mancini's biggest mistake last season. Zabaleta and kolorov in Napoli was a mistake.

The rotation of the fullbacks in the first 3months of the season helped the longivity of our challenge.
Your opinion on Zabba is at best flawed

At worst fuckin embarrassing.

The choice of fullbacks defintely cost us our Champions League campaign. The gap between our first and second choice in both positions is wide.

He was shit in Naples. Watch it again of you don't agree.

Would like to see both stay! Although Kolarov may not be preferred to Gael, he will be needed as its a long season and will play a vital role whilst rotating the squad! Same with Dzeko, he can add something different to the team and provide another way of playing just like when he came against QPR!! Only problem is keeping them both happy with enough game time!

BigJoesArmy said:
Edin has scored some vital goals for us. Maybe to the most technically gifted but he knows where the net is! A brilliant player to have about and can get us goals !

Kolarov is a good player to throw on when we are breaking down teams. His attacking abilities outweigh his defending abilities. But still a player I'd rather have than not.

Good post.

We are a team who needs to rotate; these players fit the role well.

Edin - don't know why he keeps getting critisized by Blues.....and other fans. As mentioned, he has scored some vital goals, usually gives 100% and has an impact when coming of the bench. We need to keep him..........

Aleks - good as a back up, scores from free kicks and attitude seems good..........

Didsbury Dave said:
toffee balls said:
The rotation of the fullbacks in the first 3months of the season helped the longivity of our challenge.
Your opinion on Zabba is at best flawed

At worst fuckin embarrassing.

The choice of fullbacks defintely cost us our Champions League campaign. The gap between our first and second choice in both positions is wide.

He was shit in Naples. Watch it again of you don't agree.

However , at the business end of the season he was first chice rightback and rightly so (so was Clichy ).
In my opinion you can judge the strength of a team by looking at its perceived lesser players.

We have (arguably) Barry , Lescott , Milner , AJ , Edin and Zabba.
Exactly why we went the distance.
All very good quality but no superstars.

read Irwin , Phil Neville ,Butt , Mclair , Bruce et al

Dzeko & Kolarov

LHarper said:
Hope they both stay! Wonder if they are insured for jumping off cliffs?

Was thinking the same - some balls they have jumping of that.

---
I am here: <a class="postlink" href="http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0gzhrq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0gzhrq</a>

I like them both and hope they stay. They're obviously not going to start every game, but I still think they're quality players and we wouldn't have won the league (or the FA cup last year) without them. They both come off as genuinely good guys, too.

Easy to forget that we've only had a premiership-contending squad for one season - and Mancini has done an incredible job getting it together so quickly. Watching the season highlights again show how crucial dzeko, johnson, milner and kolarov were at times. This was a squad achievement - and these five players are in my view premiership winning squad players that we might struggle to replace. We are still building - but Because we've done so much so quickly the temptation is to get ahead of ourselves. Let's tackle the real weaknesses in our replacement positions

franksinatra said:
Dzeko managed 19 goals last season not a bad return for a striker who will probably be fourth choice next year. Kolorov last season was part of the best defence in the country last season and this season, in limited appearances, has scored crucial goals and got a number of assists. Its laughable that people think we should get rid of these players due after the tremendous contributions they have made this season. Who are these better players who will accept being second and fourth choice?

If they choose to leave it will be Citys loss as im struggling to think of any team with better replacements.

Both are great players whom i,d be very worried about if they played against us for another team. You really wouldn,t want to let go of the holder of the best left foot in the premiership...how do you like your crosses sir.?.drilled low and hard to the near post, curled with pace to the far...or shall we just wallop it home from 30 yards and watch the opposisition keeper shit himself..Kolorov must stay!

Edins been moving around in some pretty good circles :D

487886_496273593722376_771199357_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.