Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

byronic said:
Panthera Tigris said:
I've maintained since the day we bought him he'll be a big-money flop, and today did nothing to change my mind. His 'shot' was going into row Z until it smashed off Silva's back.

Does it not worry anyone these was seemingly no competition for his signature. If he was the real deal you can be sure scouts from the European giants would have seen this and they'd have moved in. This combined with the fact he moved for 20k just a few years ago leaves me believing we've overpaid at least 20m for a distinctly average player. Hope i'm wrong but expect to be proven correct over time.

Lol you are clearly a complete idiot. He was/is among the most coveted strikers in Europe, period.
I mean, what do you get out of this - trolling every Dzeko thread with your unmotivated, clueless, misinformed and misinforming bile?

I have 4 possible keys to you:
1. Nationalist Serb.
2. ManU fan.
3. Mental midget in football terms.
4. All of the above.

?
Or
5. Complete ****.

I know there will still be doubters since it's League 1 opposition but I back him for a brace on Sunday.

i dont care if the ball bounced off silvas back or not, he was being dragged down and he pulled the trigger.
ball is in the back of the net. he scored at OT.

SO WHO CARES
FFS

I think he's doing ok but when he signed there was all the hype and talk of him being the difference to us finishing 3rd and winning the league.That clearly turned out to be a load of shit but cant believe people are turning against him already.
Personally I'd like to see him and Mario start together this week-end and leave out the selfish one.

Was the goal awarded to Dzeko or Silva in the end or will it go to the dubious goal panel? I reckon it is Silva's but Dzeko's work can't be discredited, at least he created chances against Stretford and Aris unlike our top goalscorer.

LoveCity said:
Was the goal awarded to Dzeko or Silva in the end or will it go to the dubious goal panel? I reckon it is Silva's but Dzeko's work can't be discredited, at least he created chances against Stretford and Aris unlike our top goalscorer.

went to silva

Jimma said:
i dont care if the ball bounced off silvas back or not, he was being dragged down and he pulled the trigger.
ball is in the back of the net. he scored at OT.

SO WHO CARES
FFS

Are you saying Edin scored at OT ? Come on, taking crediablity from Silva!

Did someone read the Topic on Redsnuffcafe about Edin? There are part. saying Santa Cruz is betten then he, bcos, careful, RSC played for Bayern, Edin only for Wolfsburg. Logical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.