Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

balkanno said:
Jimma said:
i dont care if the ball bounced off silvas back or not, he was being dragged down and he pulled the trigger.
ball is in the back of the net. he scored at OT.

SO WHO CARES
FFS

Are you saying Edin scored at OT ? Come on, taking crediablity from Silva!

lol no but everyone keeps going on about how it was going out of the stadium blah blah which it may have well been, but the ball ended up in the net so who gives a crap! :D

jeffmr2 said:
I think he's doing ok but when he signed there was all the hype and talk of him being the difference to us finishing 3rd and winning the league.That clearly turned out to be a load of shit but cant believe people are turning against him already.
Personally I'd like to see him and Mario start together this week-end and leave out the selfish one.
Yep, I'd like to see that. I think Carlos is imposing his deeper role on the team, in that he has dictated to Mancini where he wants to play. It's not working though is it?

balkanno said:
Did someone read the Topic on Redsnuffcafe about Edin? There are part. saying Santa Cruz is betten then he, bcos, careful, RSC played for Bayern, Edin only for Wolfsburg. Logical.

Quite a few of them are actually quite neutral. Much more patient than some of our fans on here.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
balkanno said:
Did someone read the Topic on Redsnuffcafe about Edin? There are part. saying Santa Cruz is betten then he, bcos, careful, RSC played for Bayern, Edin only for Wolfsburg. Logical.

Quite a few of them are actually quite neutral. Much more patient than some of our fans on here.

No i wouldnt say that, there are few ones, but more many dickheads.

The Problem on Bluemoon about Dzeko is, that allways the wrong Person open the Theard, and its gets the bad way.

Dzeko is a very good player, but City are not using his strengths as well as they could atm. He is a great target man who can finish very well with both feet and his head he’s also got a very good touch for a big man. But he’s not the quickest out there. Wolfsburg knew how to use his strengths really well. It’s like playing tevez upfront and feel him long balls, he will look lost as well. Biggest problem is Tevez who is an amazing player, but also lack discipline in team shape, he always comes deep for the ball and want to get the ball to his feet. Silva is also another short passing player who always wants the ball at his feet. Its up to the manager to get the right mixture and make sure the team get the best of Dzekos strengths. Unless some of the approach game changes, Dzeko wont play to level we saw at wolfsburg

well...so does RM.this is RM's game plan atm:give ball to tevez, support tevez,run for tevez, give ball to tevez, let tevez roam around and shoot, while you're on the picth think, breath aand celebrate TEVEZ...
in case this plan doesnt work, you are all responsible for tevez!

Klotz said:
well...so does RM.this is RM's game plan atm:give ball to tevez, support tevez,run for tevez, give ball to tevez, let tevez roam around and shoot, while you're on the picth think, breath aand celebrate TEVEZ...
in case this plan doesnt work, you are all responsible for tevez!
There is a very good reason for this plan, it generally works.

i think dzeko is gonna be quality. already shows some signs of it. just hasnt quite got to grips with the pace. i think he will be mint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.