Dzeko or No Dzeko for Derby?

I had a dream last night.
Dzeko scored 2, but City lost. I really hope that doesn't happen -.-

Nerves are getting to me and I've given up on thinking about what I might do if I were in a position 'to do'. .also worried about jinxing anything by inviting lady luck into the equation so I'll put my trust in that fella Mancini and let him make the decisions. . he does have a tad more experience than I do + an in depth understanding of how each player adds to the mix in whatever system he's decided is the optimum to play given that we have a minimum target of 4th place and the CL. Wouldn't want to get carried away with the hype and inflated expectation and go mess up what would have been a season that took us to the next level all because of fan pressure to go out and attack in this one as if it's a more important 1 or 3 points than any other now would we?

Should Dzeko play? Well he should take whatever part that Mancini see fit and that's it.
In your hands Roberto and I'm trusting you to it . . come on son!!!!!

I just want us to win with Dzeko or without him . IMO, winning will be easier with him in the squad but we are not the manager, Roberto is. So: Que serra serra, what will be, will be :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.