Dzeko to Bayern

I actually like dzeko but if he wants to go ok

but tell them fuckers at Munich we at least want our money back so the price is £27M

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT !

we shouldn't be pushed around by anyone

lionheart said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
fingers crossed.
Moron. He will be the second highest goal scorer in the EPL next season, behind you know who...and I don't mean RVP or Rooney.

He wont be anywhere near the second highest - he wont get enough games especially if Tevez is staying which looks likely

At the risk of being slated if he was to go i would quite like Dempsey whom would be relatively cheap is a proven prem scorer quality forst touch has pace and proven in the prem

From ESPN this morning:

Bayern Munich's sporting director Christian Nerlinger has denied speculation linking them with Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.

The 26-year-old Bosnia international striker was heavily linked with a £20million switch to the German Bundesliga giants on Wednesday as they look to replace Ivica Olic, who is tipped to depart the Allianz Arena this summer.

And, while Dzeko is expected to be well down the pecking order at the Etihad Stadium next season with Carlos Tevez, Mario Balotelli and Sergio Aguero ahead of him in boss Roberto Mancini's plans, the player recently vowed to stay and fight for his place.

But a report this week claimed City, who signed Dzeko from Bayern's Bundesliga rivals Wolfsburg in January 2011 for £27million, would not stand in the way of the player, who scored an impressive 14 goals for them this past season.

However Nerlinger has responded quickly to the speculation to confirm that they have not made any approach to try and sign Dzeko.

"There is no agreement on Dzeko, that information is wrong", he said.

rossonero said:
i bet 30 goal at least for Dzeko if he play for bayern

Gomez scored 42 goals this season was it? In my opinion Dzeko's a better footballer than Gomez is. Dzeko got 19 for us this season, no reason why he couldn't get 30 for us either. I really, really hope he doesn't go.

BlueBilly said:
rossonero said:
i bet 30 goal at least for Dzeko if he play for bayern

Gomez scored 42 goals this season was it? In my opinion Dzeko's a better footballer than Gomez is. Dzeko got 19 for us this season, no reason why he couldn't get 30 for us either. I really, really hope he doesn't go.

There is every reason why he wont get 30 goals next season - he wont get enough games in especially if Tevez stays - there is not a cat in hells chance that Dzeko will replace Aguero as our first choice striker which is what he would need to be to score 30 plus goals

Hey look an unreliable rumor but .... I just sold tickets for tonight to a Bosnian couple who claimed they were staying at the same hotel as the Bosnian team and that "someone" told them Dzeko and his dad were flying to Munich directly after the game tonight..seems suspicious . I don't know who the someone they talked to is and I don't know why people would travel without tickets already organized. I hope he stays though especially over rvp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.