Dzeko to Bayern

Not his biggest fan and I wouldnt be too bothered if he left. However if he stays we really could do with buying a winger or two who will get crosses into the box for him. Hes a goal poacher and a player who comes alive in the penalty area but we dont play like that.
Hes got to work on his runs, the timing of them and also his link up play needs to be quicker. He was just too slow at times, both with the ball and without it but one thing i saw from the back end of the season was in the Newcastle game. He had only been on a few mins and he was involved in the play that led to Yayas first goal. All he did was get his body infront of his man and play a first time ball to keep the play going. Thats it, simple things like that can make you a very good player. If he can do that more often next season then i dont see what he wont get 20+ goals but theres a lot of improvement to come from him.

Edin needs better supply into the box. Put the supply into him and he will score his fair share of goals. We are blessed up front. We have great options if the 4 players stay at the club. Kun , Tevez , Mario and Dzeko name me a team anywhere else in world football has 4 players like them to call on. All 4 can score goals and do score goals for fun.

If Edin goes to Bayern I would be sad to see him going. We should be looking at getting the best deal not just give him away. Many teams would want Edin all around Europe. Mancini has said that he is happy with his strikers so I am guessing all 4 are staying to defend the title.

Rumours are everywhere about Dzeko going to Bayern, but seeing as his main problem at city is not getting played enough Bayern would have to make some serious changes. Olic is leaving, Peterson is likely to go out on loan and Muller is considering his future all because of not getting played. Dzeko could not just be an Olic replacement to warm the bench, for his benefit and also money wise. Gomez is Jupps golden boy, but I know a Bayern fan who would rather have anyone than Gomez and would love Dzeko.

Personally I would rather Dzeko stay at City and I deffo wouldn't want him to go to Bayern. He doesn't get played enough, but he doesn't really fit at City. Annoyingly he would fit perfectly at Bayern. Hmm...

It looks like Bayern is trying to catch us with our pants down again on this deal. I keep saying this but they did this when they signed Jerome Boateng last summer.

GnashZumbah said:
Rumours are everywhere about Dzeko going to Bayern, but seeing as his main problem at city is not getting played enough Bayern would have to make some serious changes. Olic is leaving, Peterson is likely to go out on loan and Muller is considering his future all because of not getting played. Dzeko could not just be an Olic replacement to warm the bench, for his benefit and also money wise. Gomez is Jupps golden boy, but I know a Bayern fan who would rather have anyone than Gomez and would love Dzeko.

Personally I would rather Dzeko stay at City and I deffo wouldn't want him to go to Bayern. He doesn't get played enough, but he doesn't really fit at City. Annoyingly he would fit perfectly at Bayern. Hmm...

This is Bayern, behaving in the same way as the rags, using the media to tap up players. Edin will improve next season, but he must adapt to the team, not the other way round.

carlos92 said:
It looks like Bayern is trying to catch us with our pants down again on this deal. I keep saying this but they did this when they signed Jerome Boateng last summer.

We made money off that deal actually. Bayern's supporters consider them terrible negotiators , when there is a player they want, they never get a good deal.

okstate99 said:
carlos92 said:

We made money off that deal actually. Bayern's supporters consider them terrible negotiators , when there is a player they want, they never get a good deal.

If that is the case I shouldn't be too concerned.

I like Dzeko and would be sad to see him go - I know his touch can be poor sometimes but it's obvious he's a very good footballer and, that spat at Bayern away aside, generally has a good attitude and strikes me as someone who is very popular with his team-mates.

okstate99 said:
carlos92 said:

We may well have made money but i bet he would fetch far more now.However,i guess it's irrelevant though seen as he didn't want to be here......
A good deal for all concerned at the time.

Anyway,i digress,fvck Bayern,i like Edin(unless we get Cavani or,dare i dream,Falcao...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.