Dzeko to Dortmund

BlueMoonoverUS

@RobDawsonMEN: Deal to take Edin Dzeko from City to Borussia Dortmund 'all but done', according to @honigstein. And he would know.

@honigstein: forgot to tweet some gossip from Manchester: Edin Dzeko to Borussia Dortmund is "all but done", I was told. #BVB

@honigstein: Dortmund officials negotiated with Man City at QPR game in London

@talkSPORTDrive: blimey RT “@honigstein: forgot to tweet some gossip from Manchester: Edin Dzeko to Borussia Dortmund is "all but done", I was told. #BVB”

He's gone...

Pretty apparent when Tevez is more consistently picked. Dzeko is gone I reckon.

i quite like dzeko...his goal ratio is excellent....but hes just to inconsistent,maybe lack of playtime doesnt help!! he cant hold the ball up for toffee...if he does go good luck to him,imo hes just not good enough for where we want to go!!

for what its worth i reckon he will score a lot in dortmund to...hes better than lewandowski

celf said:
i quite like dzeko...his goal ratio is excellent....but hes just to inconsistent,maybe lack of playtime doesnt help!! he cant hold the ball up for toffee...if he does go good luck to him,imo hes just not good enough for where we want to go!!

for what its worth i reckon he will score a lot in dortmund to...hes better than lewandowski

not good enough for where we want to go? if hes the top scorer and where relying on kun next season then where fucked (on current form)

AntiUnited said:
celf said:

not good enough for where we want to go? if hes the top scorer and where relying on kun next season then where fucked (on current form)

its obvious mancini doesnt really rate him....watch his body language when dzeko does summut shite....dont worry he wont be allowed to go until his replacement is found!! City dont really play to his strengths.....its part of the jigsaw....next up imo will be higuain

Will be sad to see him go. A great guy, didn't give up when not picked and when he was tried his best and saved our asses a few times.

Issue is that he doesn't fit the system we are playing.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:32 am --<br /><br />
celf said:
AntiUnited said:
celf said:

its obvious mancini doesnt really rate him....watch his body language when dzeko does summut shite....dont worry he wont be allowed to go until his replacement is found!! City dont really play to his strengths.....its part of the jigsaw....next up imo will be higuain

You can say that about all the players that does something 'shite'. It's how Mancini is, passionate and always wants perfection all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.