Dzeko Training on Club OS

hopefully RM doesn't go overboard with the young players tomorrow, defo looks like Ibrahim and Nimely are at least getting spots on the bench

Andouble said:
hopefully RM doesn't go overboard with the young players tomorrow, defo looks like Ibrahim and Nimely are at least getting spots on the bench

No disrespect to the the two of them but I hope they do only make the bench... cant afford another WBA style cup defeat

Then again the young uns need to play sometimes or we might as well sell our youth squad because no one will be good enough if they dont get first team exprience.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Andouble said:

No disrespect to the the two of them but I hope they do only make the bench... cant afford another WBA style cup defeat
Course we can, we're still alive in two other competitions.

Bluemoon115 said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:

Of course we can, but do we want to?

Does the club want to win the FA CUP?

Does the Fans want to win the FA cup?

Will it lift team morale?

I think so, to all the above.

Aussie! said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Of course we can, but do we want to?

Does the club want to win the FA CUP?

Does the Fans want to win the FA cup?

Will it lift team morale?

I think so, to all the above.

My thoughts exactly Aus mate, confidence breeds confidence.

Part II of the Interwiev is on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.