Dzeko v Balloteli

BlueRudders

On current form who would your 1st choice out the 2 be?

I have to go with with Dzeko, he scored 4 in the international break, then Stoke he came on for less than 5 minutes and had 2 good efforts. And then last night scored a great goal.

Mario for me is not cutting it at the moment, I'm not putting him down or slagging him off, just on current form Dzeko should be 1st choice out of the 2.

Dzeko has shown enough since the start of the season to be considered further up the pecking order than Mario.

Dzeko every day of the week. Balotelli really does annoy me and he is a lazy sod.

Dzeko all day long.
This is Mario's make or break year. He is in his third season, and he has shown nothing so far this year to suggest he is worth all the baggage that surrounds him.
Occasional flashes of brilliance are no longer enough. He has to produce consistently.
It's time for his performances on the pitch to become what people are talking about, not his increasingly boring and tiresome 'antics'.
If PSG really did offer £40m in the summer, then personally, I would have torn their arm off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.