Dzeko VS Negredo

Negredo is clearly ahead on merit at the moment, but Dzeko will still get plenty of opportunities with the games we have.

Ric said:
Negredo is clearly ahead on merit at the moment, but Dzeko will still get plenty of opportunities with the games we have.
Damn, when I saw your name as the last poster I thought you'd locked this now pointless thread...

Ric said:

Hopefully the 'less important' ones.

Very much our third choice,probably 4th when Jovetic is fit.

I've been pretty impressed with Negredo so far after saying on here that I was pretty underwhelmed with us signing him, and obviously he deserves to start ahead of Dzeko at the moment.

In european games though I think both should be sacrificed with just Aguero up top on his own so that we can bulk up the midfield a bit more.

Negredo as impressed me so far . I think Dzeko will still come good this season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.