Dzeko Wolves Highlights

Dzeko was heavily man marked throughout the game, three defenders pretty much constantly on him. Take for example the 4th goal. The three defenders around him meant Tevez was completely on his own in the middle, nobody at all marking him which allowed him a free header. I can see a lot of teams doing that this season, so Tevez is really going to benefit by the presence of Dzeko in my opinion. Of course when he gets up to full match fitness I expect Dzeko to bag a few as well, he certainly showed some promising signs.

A lad behind me in 105 is usually good value for commentary and humour - but before our equaliser I thought I was in the Bluemoon Matrix.
Dzeko was apparently a rich mans Samaras and a lazier version of RSC - a tap in merchant, a 27m waste of money with no work rate, crap in the air and our new Rodney Marsh jinx.

Didn't hear much from him second half.

GaudinoMotors said:
A lad behind me in 105 is usually good value for commentary and humour - but before our equaliser I thought I was in the Bluemoon Matrix.
Dzeko was apparently a rich mans Samaras and a lazier version of RSC - a tap in merchant, a 27m waste of money with no work rate, crap in the air and our new Rodney Marsh jinx.

he probably remembered that someone slapped him while he was sleeping on the train....

guess he had enough brains to understand he misjudged Dzeko, but was too proud to eat his own words....

It's sad that fans bash so hard on their own players when going behind 0-1, I mean it's ok to be bummed about a missed chance or wrong pass don't get me wrong, but some take it to a whole new level.
Dzeko wasn't even settled properly hadn't played for a month and still managed to pull of an impressive debut, then some pricks bash on him for not scoring a hat-trick in his first ever half in the premier league...

classy stuff

GaudinoMotors said:

Talk about stupid.

Here is Edin`s assist from last game...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzw1za6leI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzw1za6leI</a>

On this channel you will be able to watch all his goals and assists.

Regards.

jmdmc said:
Dzeko and YaYa will link well together ... the weight and direction of that pass was sublime.

For me it was the direction that really showed what a top player he is. Instead of passing it to Yaya, he passed it AWAY from Yaya, but that meant the defender was even further away and had no chance of reaching it. Pure class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.