dzeko

citymad

Team supported
Manchesthair City
I imagine a few slices of humble pie were consumed today. Glad to say I wasn't one of them. I never doubted his talent for a second. Absolutely superb when he came on and could've had a hatrick.

citymad said:
I imagine a few slices of humble pie were consumed today. Glad to say I wasn't one of them. I never doubted his talent for a second. Absolutely superb when he came on and could've had a hatrick.

Exactly. Had a few bad games. But he looked the part today. The typical Target man. Fantastic contribution.

The best striker in the world bar Messi when he's on the run. Should do wonders for his confidence. Our strikers accounted for 5.

What I enjoyed more than goals was that assist to Silva for the 5th....cause you know Silva appreciates that :-)

In his career, after tonight, Edin has scored 7 goals in 7 games vs. Rags...
His nickname should be "Rag Killa" :-)

Someone said official stat is that this season Edin leads EPL with a goal every 54 minutes...which is pretty f-ing great.

samharris said:
Doesnt thrive with tight defences but give him room to run at and bang.

which is why he's bet when playing with another striker. both can pull defenders off of each other and create more space...

anyway, I was watchin everton beat fulham...but my parrents were watching city and every time a goal was score I rushed in to see it...I couldn't believe what was going on....glad for you lot, glad for dzeko, can't wait for motd2 tonight and I'm downloading the match to review the dismantling of the red shite...

well done city

shikariblue said:
citymad said:

Exactly. Had a few bad games. But he looked the part today. The typical Target man. Fantastic contribution.

He was amazing today! 2 goals and an amazing pass to assist Silva! beauty! what more can you expect from a striker?

but I must say (as a huge fan of Dzeko) that I am more then happy to have Balotelli and Aguero there as well. them 3 are probably the best forward unit that one club has in the whole world! so when one of them is under performing there is an adequate substitution (and they are meant to have some bad days!).

The amazing thing is he should have had two more!!! Who the fuck do we put up-front next weekend? Dzeko's confidence will have been boosted with his little cameo where he got two and set up one! Decent impact sub we have there ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.